The Cle collective
belly. essential oil blend helps to prepare your skin for pregnancy, hydrating and minimising the occurrence of stretch marks^
This blend naturally moisturises your belly and boobs, keeping it hydrated during and post pregnancy and reducing the occurrence of stretch marks. Jojoba blended with avocado, rosehip and shea butter leave your skin feeling moisturised without the oily feeling. Essential oils of geranium, grapefruit and lavender blended with monoi de tahiti create a soft floral scent.
30mL serum bottle application, we will be releasing refills for this bottle in the near future.
Apply: to by gently massaging into skin, focusing on belly and boobs.
Ingredients: Calendula Extract, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Shea Butter, Monoi de Tahiti, Vitamin E, Sweet Almond Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Geranium, Grapefruit and Lavender Essential Oils
^ The Cle Collective are not medical practitioners and these products and information are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or conditions. Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using all essential oil blends.
- Essential oils used in each blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils and have been diluted with a carrier oil.
- The term ‘natural’ does not guarantee safety, read and follow instructions carefully.
- All blends are designed to be used on an as needed basis.
- Always patch test before use. Apply a very small amount and cover with a bandage for 24 hours, if any soreness, redness or irritation is experience do not use the blend.
- Keep essential oil bottles in a secure place away from children and pets. The cap should be placed firmly on after each use, and the roller bottle removed from within reach.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.
Essential Oils should only be used on babies who are older than 3 months of age, and must be diluted before use. Our oils are diluted to 0.5 which is recommended as safe for babies 3+ months. This dilution and oils used can vary dependent on the age of your child.
The following oils should be avoided when using essential oils on babies, and none of these have been included in our baby blends.
Oils not recommended for babies • Thyme • Oregano • Citronella • Cinnamon bark or leaf • Bay • Cumin • Lemongrass • Anise • Lemon verbena • Clove bud • Tagetes
It is recommended to not use essential oils in the first trimester of pregnancy without consulting with your health professional.
Oils not recommended during pregnancy • Clary Sage • Fennel • Basil • Aniseed • Birch • Camphor • Sage • Parsley seed • Tarragon • Wormwood • Wintergreen
Oils not recommended while breastfeeding • Parsley Seed • Marjoram • Birch • Blue Cypress • Carrot Seed • Cinnamon Bark • Dill • Hyssop • Nutmeg • Myrrh • Rosemary • Sage • Wintergreen • Peppermint (may suppress milk supply)
- The Cle Collective are not medical practitioners and these products and information are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or conditions.
- Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using all essential oil blends.
- All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional.
- You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website.
- Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
- Information and statements regarding The Cle Collective products have not been evaluated by the TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- The following safety precautions are guidelines only.
- You should always inform your primary care physician what you are using as they may not be conducive with their prescribed therapy and medications.